Document Translation

Why can I certify translations?

I am a Full Member of the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters due to my Masters Degree in Translation Studies.
This entitles me to provide you with official translations.
In addition, I am accredited by NZTA.

If you require certified translations I can translate, stamp and certify documents for:

  • Immigration New Zealand
  • Inland Revenue Department IRD
  • New Zealand Transport Agency NZTA
  • New Zealand Qualifications Authority NZQA
  • Medical Council
  • Teachers Council and others
Examples include:
  • driver licences
  • birth certificates
  • police clearance certificates
  • marriage certificates
  • qualifications and work references.

If you are applying for work, I can also translate and adjust your curriculum vitae for you. I can provide you with a printed version or with PDF-files of your translation for online applications.